- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 4 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 20 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 32 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 35 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 Windstar body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power sliding rear doors don't work properly4
- body is rusting1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members29
- NHTSA: Structure: Body18
- NHTSA: Structure17
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 15
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.