- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 5 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 8 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 20 days ago
2003 Ford Windstar
Worst 2003 Windstar suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle/control arm cracked at point fixed under recall12
- constant grinding in the front end1
- rear axle broke1
- rides rough1
- NHTSA: Suspension111
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear44
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.