- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 39 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5214
2014 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.