- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 32 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 55 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 61 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 83 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 89 days ago
2014 GMC Acadia
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
An inaccurate fuel gauge may result in the vehicle unexpectedly running out of fuel and stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a vehicle's shift cable disengages from the transmission shift lever, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position may not represent the gear position the vehicle is in. Should a disengagement occur while the vehicle is being driven, when the driver goes to stop and park the ... Read more »