- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 1 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 3 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 7 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 89 days ago
2014 GMC Acadia
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
An inaccurate fuel gauge may result in the vehicle unexpectedly running out of fuel and stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a vehicle's shift cable disengages from the transmission shift lever, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position ... Read more »