- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 26 days ago
GMC Recall 21930: Third Row Seat Frame May Be Incorrectly Welded
2016 GMC Acadia
If the seat frame is not welded in the correct places, the seat may not perform as intended, and in the event of a crash, the seat occupant could be at an increased risk of injury.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia, and Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured November 6, 2015, to November 12, 2015. The affected vehicles have a the third row left lower seat frame that may have welds that are not in the correction location.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the third row left side lower seat frame, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on January 29, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782 or Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 21930.
- Documents (13)
- Safety Bulletin
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - GM CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTERSALES DCS3869 Date: December 9, 2015 Subject: 21930 - Safety Recall Third Row Seat Crossbar Weld
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Bulletin No.: 21930 Date: December 2015
- Defect 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Bulletin
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.