- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 10 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 37 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 51 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 55 days ago
2016 GMC Acadia
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the seat frame is not welded in the correct places, the seat may not perform as intended, and in the event of a crash, the seat occupant could be at ... Read more »
A wiper motor that overheats increases the risk of a fire. Read more »