- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 24 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 33 days ago
2016 GMC Acadia
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the seat frame is not welded in the correct places, the seat may not perform as intended, and in the event of a crash, the seat occupant could be at ... Read more »
A wiper motor that overheats increases the risk of a fire. Read more »