- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 32 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 44 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 46 days ago
- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 64 days ago
2017 GMC Acadia
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your GMC dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 30,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced the battery (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace immobilizer control module and ABS module (1 reports)
- replaced the body control module and fob (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2017 Acadia problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I had to jump start my battery again. Cruise control is not working. Lost all presets. Transmission does not catch. I dropped my car off at the dealership and the car died cold again. They replaced the key fob (again) and car battery (again). Shift to park continues to appear. I continue to get messages for no remote detected. I have been locked out of my car and my car has not consistently automatically locked. Something continues to drain my battery and GMC does not know how to fix the problem. Now there's a class action lawsuit in Texas filed for the shift to park issue. How do I get a piece of that? I have videos of the problem.
- Diane J., Portland, OR, US