- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 18 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 44 days ago
- August 6: GM Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Airbag Failures Kill People news | 50 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5180C
2018 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have hard start, extended crank, or black smoke from the exhaust when starting. Technician will need to perform fuel quality test, spark test, and a compression test. Technician should also install a vacuum gauge prior to cold start and watch needle for signs of a sticking valve.
Click a tab for more information.