- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 15 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 41 days ago
- August 6: GM Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Airbag Failures Kill People news | 47 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5257E
2018 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil mixed in with the engine coolant. Technician will need to inspect the oil cooler if equipped for possible leaking into the cooling system through the radiator. If no issue found replace the engine as well as all rubber coolant hoses. Also updated to include ALL HFV6 engines Gen1 and Gen2.
Click a tab for more information.