- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 13 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
- August 6: GM Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Airbag Failures Kill People news | 45 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5725
2018 GMC Acadia
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary information communicates the use of Winter grade fuel during the warm months of 2020 and the potential rivability issues that it can cause. The ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has caused significant reductions in driving and fuel use. Due to the surplus of winter grade fuel sitting in storage (pipelines/stations) the EPA is waiving the fuel vapor requirement. This will extend the use of winter fuel into the summer months. The drivability concerns should not be single events but should be multiple occurrences associated with hot days.
Click a tab for more information.