- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 6 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
2002 GMC Envoy
Worst 2002 Envoy lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- couldn't locate the license plate fuse1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting9
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.