- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 30 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 47 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 66 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive) Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,700 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.