- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 2 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 3 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 14 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 19 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
2004 GMC Envoy
Worst 2004 Envoy Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking / grinding from front end2
- clunks when coming to a stop2
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.