- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 46 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 51 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 54 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 62 days ago
1994 GMC Jimmy
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 GMC Jimmy
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 GMC Jimmy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A fuel leak can occur at the valve, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
These vehicles can experience extended stopping distances during ABS stops on certain multiple surfaces, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If this occurred at a time when minimum stopping distance was required, a vehicle crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
If this were to occur while the trailer was being pulled, the hitch and trailer can separate from the vehicle. Read more »