- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 8 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 49 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 53 days ago
GMC Recall 00051: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake Hose
2000 GMC Sierra 1500
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with vacuum power, 4-wheel disc brakes. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic brake systems." These vehicles were built with a kinked brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Dealers will re-route the brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.