- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 63 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 64 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 75 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 80 days ago
GMC Recall 00051: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake Hose
2000 GMC Sierra 1500
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with vacuum power, 4-wheel disc brakes. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic brake systems." These vehicles were built with a kinked brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Dealers will re-route the brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.