- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 23 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 46 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 48 days ago
2001 GMC Sierra 1500
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Sierra 1500 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint chipping and flaking off due to noncompatable primer1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.