- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 16 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 57 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 61 days ago
GMC Recall 04E-058: Mobility Works/Sure-Lok/Wheelchair Securement
2002 GMC Sierra 1500
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok will handle the repairs for this campaign. Owners should contact sure-lock at 1-908-231-1804 or mobilityworks at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.