- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 18 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 26 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 34 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 36 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0652A
2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from GMC for this TSB. Call your local GMC dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PI0652A.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY BULLETIN PROVIDES A INFORMATION ON HOW TO REMOVE THE SEIZED TEMPERATURE SENSORS FROM THE DPF.
Click a tab for more information.