- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT4322H
2007 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL:AUTOMATIC (ASC)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an unwanted Stability Activation and/or a Service Stability message on the Driver Information Center. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code C0710. Technician should inspect for vehicles modifications before any in-depth diagnostics are performed.
Click a tab for more information.