- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 39 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-567
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: TRAILER HITCHES
- 15809 - Service Parts Customer Satisfaction Program - Certain Chevrolet Silverado LD and GMC Sierra LD model vehicles equipped with the 12,000 lb. trailering package (RPO Z82) may have been serviced with, or the customer sold over the counter, a trailer hitch platform that could develop cracks at the weld points over time. With heavy towing loads over thousands of miles, these cracks could potentially propagate and fatigue the welds. If the trailer hitch platform welds fatigue while the vehicle is being operated with a trailered load, that trailer could become unsecured. Trailer Hitch Platforms involved in this program were sold over the counter or used to repair various serviced vehicles. For information on involved vehicles manufactured with the identified trailer hitch platforms refer to the latest version of Customer Satisfaction Bulletin 15036.
Click a tab for more information.