- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 43 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 49 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6024
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that will not connect to OnStar. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B2470-04 set in the Vehicle Communication Interface Module also a red LED on the OnStar keypad will be on. Technician will need to follow published diagnostics for the Diagnostic Trouble Code. If the diagnostics lead to replacement of the Vehicle Communication Interface Module read the OnStar Customer Identifier using Global Diagnostic System 2. If the value falls in range the technician will need to remove power from the module for 5 minutes. After the power cycle was performed, check for the Diagnostic Trouble Code to be set current or history. If the Diagnostic Trouble Code is current replace the module. If the Diagnostic Trouble Code is history no further action is required.
Click a tab for more information.