- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 38 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 44 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 53 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6198
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR THE CONCERN OF A DEAD BATTERY AFTER LEAVING THE VEHICLE DURING A BLUETOOTH CALL.
Click a tab for more information.