- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 48 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 54 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 63 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP3140F
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that a noise or a vibration in the vehicle that seems to be abnormal may not have been there when the vehicle was purchased. Technician should look for Non - General Motors aftermarket accessories installed on the vehicle that can cause these issues.
Click a tab for more information.