- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 41 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5175A
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a delayed engagement into drive, shudder at a launch, or the transmission is slipping when shifting into 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th gears. This may be due to loose stator support to pump cover bolts causing a leak at the stator support to pump cover gasket. Technician will check for the bolts to be loose. If any of the bolts are loose or the gasket is misaligned or leaking, the transmission pump cover must be replaced and the 1234 clutch plates should be inspected for being distressed and repaired as needed.
Click a tab for more information.