- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 41 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT-5508
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ON HOW TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR VEHICLES WITH ONE OF THE TWO CONCERNS. VEHICLE MAY HAVE AN INTERMITTENT "SERVICE POWER STEERING, DRIVE WITH CARE" ON THE DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER AND A DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE C0545 SYMPTOM 00 SET IN THE POWER STEERING CONTROL MODULE. OR THE VEHICLE MAY HAVE INOPERATIVE AIR CONDITION CAUSED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE B393B, FUSE F60UA OR F35UA BEING OPEN, OR A POOR AIR CONDITION COMPRESSOR CLUTCH GROUND. TECHNICIAN WILL GAIN ACCESS TO THE WIRE HARNESS UNDER THE AIR CONDITION COMPRESSOR, INSPECT FOR DAMAGE WIRES AND REPAIR THE WIRES.
Click a tab for more information.