- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 50 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 56 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT4745D
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have raised dents or ripple appearance in the side outer panel of the cargo box around the perimeter of the wheel house opening. Technician should first access the rear of the inner wheelhouse area through the tail lamp cavity and the front of the wheelhouse from under the vehicle, and coat the inner hem of the wheel house to side outer panel with 3M Rust Fighter I. After allowing the 3M Rust Fighter I to dry then apply several coats of Nox Rust X-121B undercoating.
Click a tab for more information.