- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 38 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 44 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 53 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236B
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may OnStar inoperative and Navigation/GPS/Compass issues. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B101D sym 3C and or F0. Technician will gather data using a scan tool and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. After approval technician will replace the OnStar module.
Click a tab for more information.