- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 51 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 57 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236J
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will need to ensure campaigns 14395 or 15086 are completed. Technician will need to use Global Diagnostic System 2 and gather information and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.