- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 39 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5238A
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about installing GM Accessory Chrome Tow Hooks. Technician will need to remove the grill and grille on GMC vehicles and Chevrolet built in Ft. Wayne, 11th Vehicle Identification Number Position (Z). For Chevrolet built in Silao, 11th Vehicle Identification Number Position (G) do not remove the driver's side bolt, loosen the tow hook bolt and then cut the head off of the bolt. The new tow hooks come with new bolts. Install the bolt from the opposite direction.
Click a tab for more information.