- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 41 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5240
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customer's questions on what temperature the heated and/or cooled seats will turn on during a remote vehicle start. Dealer should advise the customer that the heated seats will turn on when ambient temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) and the cooled seats will turn on when ambient temperature is above 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius).
Click a tab for more information.