- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 43 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 49 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5241
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: TRAILER HITCHES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may request the factory Integrated Trailer Brake Controller Regular Production Option Code (JL1) be installed on their Full-Size Pickup or SUV when the vehicle was not ordered with the option. Dealer should advise the customer it cannot be added to the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.