- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 49 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 55 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 64 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5245
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the blower motor may be noisy or vibrate when running. This concern will only occur when the temperatures is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit and if the blower motor is removed while still cold, ice may be found on the blower motor cage. This concern could be caused by water leaking or snow ingestion into the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning case. Technician is to perform normal water testing diagnostics while the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning is running, looking for water leaking past the plenum cover. If water is leaking past the cover remove the cover and install a 12x12 snow resistant screen to the fresh air intake. Reseal and install the plenum cover cap using Kent air dry sealer or equivalent.
Click a tab for more information.