- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 41 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5264
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when a Canadian customer may comment that when they travel to the United States, they are unable to connect to OnStar or use hands free calling. Dealer can advise the customer that the existing cell phone provider not having roaming agreements in areas outside of Canada. At this time, a customer has the option of contacting OnStar to have a 500 number loaded for OnStar operation while in the United States.
Click a tab for more information.