- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 41 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5288
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have any of these concerns remote keyless entry, passive Entry and Start Inoperative, No Fob detect message on driver information center, service tire pressure system, no audio, touch screen Inoperative, Steering Wheel Controls Inoperative, Service Stabilitrak, rear power windows inoperative, rear wiper inoperative, and or a dead battery. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3101, B144C, C0710, C0544, U1548, U1549, U154A, U0151, U0126, U0415, U0077, U0028 and/or U0029. Technician should inspect the left instrument panel for the wire harness being pinched. Technician will need to repair the wire harness and reroute the wire harness.
Click a tab for more information.