- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 39 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5345
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center for assistance, there is some basic diagnostic information that must be obtained in order for General Motors Technical Assistance Center to provide proper direction in repairing the vehicle. Technician should use published Service Information vibration diagnostics, Pico scope, and Vibration Analysis Worksheet found in the Latest Version of Bulletin 03-00-91-001.
Click a tab for more information.