- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 43 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 49 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5359B
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a radio backlighting will stay on even after the ignition has been turned off and the key has been removed for several minutes, eventually the battery will drain. Technician may find following fuses F23DL F22DL F30DL F31DL F32DL with the ignition key in the off position to have voltage. Technician should not replace the Transfer Case Control Module. Technician will need to install a diode, part number 12112422, across the coil of the solenoid. It is important that the striped end of the diode be connected to the positive terminal of the coil and the other end of the diode be connected to ground.
Click a tab for more information.