- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 45 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 51 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5386A
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION:WARNINGS:EXTERNAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are found to have a back-up alarm inoperative during the Pre-Delivery Inspection. On trucks equipped with the Back Up Alarm (RPO 8S3), the alarm will be intentionally left disconnected from the assembly plant. Technician will reroute the harness and plug it in.
Click a tab for more information.