- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 39 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5389E
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have an OnStar system that has progression tones when pressing the blue or red button. Technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center with the scan tool data from the OnStar system.
Click a tab for more information.