- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 39 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5511A
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that some vehicles may have a dim Driver Information Center when the interior of the vehicle is hot from a sun load or extended heater operation. The Driver Information Center is designed to dim with high temperature exposure. This is done to protect the Driver Information Center from damage.
Click a tab for more information.