- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 49 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 55 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 64 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5535D
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have Service Front Camera, Service Lane Departure Warning, and Service Lane Keep Assist Message. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B1008 Sym 4B set. Technician will need to check the windshield to ensure it is not aftermarket. Technician will also check for anything that may impair the front view camera and ensure the camera is properly mounted.
Click a tab for more information.