- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 45 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 51 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5542
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an excessive lateral driver or passenger seat movement and/or a clunk/click/pop type feeling or noise. Technician will need to install a front seat lateral retainer. Technician will need to remove plastic material from the top side of the guide end of the lateral retainer to enable installation.
Click a tab for more information.