- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 51 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 57 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #SB-16-NA-137
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO INSTALL A NEW FOAM PATCH OVER THE MICROPHONE TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN THAT WHEN USING THE BLUETOOTH® PHONE SYSTEM IN THEIR VEHICLE, THE PERSON ON THE RECEIVING END OF A MOBILE TELEPHONE CALL STATES THE AUDIO SOUNDS MUFFLED, DISTORTED OR HAS STATIC DUE TO THE FOAM PATCH ON THE BACK OF THE HEADLINER AT THE MICROPHONE MOUNTING AREA COMING LOOSE.
Click a tab for more information.