- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #15086A
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- 15086A - Customer Satisfaction Program. On certain passenger cars and light duty trucks, equipped with Gen 10 OnStar®, the embedded phone flash memory chip may become corrupted, causing the OnStar® system to become inoperative. Dealers are to replace and program the vehicle communication interface module (VCIM).
Click a tab for more information.