- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-9-3140
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- 29400 Special Coverage. Certain vehicles that are equipped with a diesel engine (RPO LML/LGH/LUZ), a malfunction-indicator light (MIL) may illuminate due to an offset in the temperature sensor in the diesel-emission-reduction fluid (DEF) tank reservoir or increased DEF tank-heater resistance. Dealers are to replace the DEF tank reservoir. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.