- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP3366C
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:TRANSFER CASE (4-WHEEL DRIVE)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer technician thatLight Duty Trucks equipped with automatic transmissions and 4 wheel drive may exhibit a condition of grinding/ratcheting type noise when shifting the automatic transmission into park while the transfer case is in 4 wheel drive low (4LO) range. Dealers technician's are advised this condition should be deemed a normal characteristic of 4WD low operation.
Click a tab for more information.