- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5179C
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have extended or long crank time during cold ambient air temperatures. Direct Injection systems run at higher pressures, and the mechanical pump on the engine must build up the required pressure before the first injection event occurs. Direct Injection engines may have slightly longer cold crank times than that of port fuel engines.
Click a tab for more information.