- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5211D
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Some customers may comment about a rough idle and/or vibration at idle in Drive. This condition may be most noticeable following extended driving, while idling at a stop in Drive. May feel like a lopey or lumpy idle, or may be described as a low idle. This condition will not be present in Park, Reverse, or Neutral. There will not be any DTCs with this concern. When measuring using the vibration analyzer, CH-51450-A (Pico Oscilloscope), With the pico accelerometer positioned on forward end of the seat track; the concern will show in the lateral / cross-car direction as E1.5 (1.5 engine order), in the range of 2-7 mg.
Click a tab for more information.