- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5212A
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have run hot and or has a tick noise. Technician should inspect the head gaskets to ensure are not installed backwards. Technician should replace the head gasket if they are found installed backwards.
Click a tab for more information.