- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5298B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician for a Service Engine Soon light with a Diagnostic Trouble code P0300 set. There may be a rough running engine associated with this concern. If service information diagnostics have been completed and there is still no trouble found, the technician is to inspect for a possible terminal tension concern on the ignition coil power feed for the cause of the rough running engine and or the P0300. For the Service Engine Soon light or traction control lamp concern check the X2 connector of the under hood fuse block for poor pin retention.
Click a tab for more information.