- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5308B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with the Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics that will lead to an oil pump replacement. Technician should replace the oil pump. If debris is found, the main and rod bearings should be inspected before engine replacement is considered.
Click a tab for more information.